Friday, March 20, 2009

Artist You Need 2 Know About

Ok So i've been this man's friend on myspace for over a
year or two and was blown away on how dope
this man really is.
Ok this is way before i even knew he was
down with Fly Society.
[.-*google them if you don't have a clue who they are]
Anywho me being from the East coast
you just have this thing with rappers and judge them by "flow,delivery,punch lines and great word play"
We have this thing with us east coasters that we
don't want to give West Coast artist love unless it's
The Game(lame artist) Snoop,Dr.Dre,Cube or other great West Coast artist
that we grew up loving.
Well I've came across some other hot Cali artist
that are way dope.
Not only am I a huge fan of the LA screen and have been most of my life
but these underground break through artist are on the rise.

So Watch Out.
I PRESENT TO YOU.....
(ENJOY THE SONG OF THE WEEK ALSO:THE FUSS BY H.I.T)
www.myspace.com/hitsmusicpage
Add H.I.T on
http://www.twitter.com/hithit
http://www.imeem.com/hitsmusicpage


Out Now [The Fuss is featured on "A Beautiful Mind"]

H.I.T.


Check Him Out In The
"FRESH" video with his group
FLY SOCIETY!!!!!!!


LONG BEACH IS NEXT SUCKAS!!!!!!!!
.-* sorry i had to get my Cali on
haha