Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Forever In A Day Album Review

Ok So the New Day 26 album is set to drop
on the 14th.
And I've been listening to the album
nonstop via MTV The Leak
2 get a great feel of this
album.

hmmmm if I was too rate this album by stars
I would give it 3 1/2 stars out of 5.

I really didn't hear to many Byran Michael Cox Joints
on this one,
anywho over all
I would have to say it's as bout as good as the
last one.

I already have two favorite joints on there
that bring me back to real R&B.
Some of these joints will make you think
your in the early 90's when male R&B groups
where at it's best!

GOOD JOB DAY 26!
[Tracks 2 Check Out: Perfectly Blind,Reminds Me Of You]


1.Just Getting Started
2. Imma Put It on Her
3. Shawty Wats Up
4. Think of Me
5. Stadium Music
6. Bipolar
7. Perfectly Blind
8. So Good
9. Girlfriend
10. Babymaker
11. Then There's You
12. Need That
13. Reminds Me of You
14. Your Heels
15. Truth Is a Lie

1 comment:

AUDREY said...

can't wait until it leaks so i can download it.

there's no way i'm paying money for it.