Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kanye West " I Don't Have A F%cking Twitter"


Source:Ballerstatus.com
For the last time, Kanye West doesn't use Twitter!!!

The rapper let it be known in a blog entry on Tuesday (May 12), saying he felt the need to address this issue because of the "losers making fake Kanye West Twitter accounts."

"I don't have a f***ing Twitter ... why would I use Twitter???" Ye asked. "I only blog 5% of what I'm up to in the first place. I'm actually slow delivering content because I'm too busy actually busy being creative most of the time and if I'm not and I'm just laying on the beach, I wouldn't tell the world. Everything that Twitter offers I need less of."

Last December, Kanye West's Twitter asked the question "Who the f*** is Stephen Colbert?" The tweet sparked controversy amongst the rapper and the political satirist and television host who declared victory in his "Operation Humble Kanye" by beating him in iTunes sales with his album, A Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift Of All!

As 'Ye said in December, it wasn't him on Twitter. It was a fake.

The superstar rapper said this week that Twitter knows he isn't on there, and it's there responsibility to make sure a celebrity Twitter profile is authentic.

"The people at Twitter know I don't have a f***ing Twitter, so for them to allow someone to pose as me and accumulate over a million names is irresponsible and deceitful to their faithful users," Kanye blogged.

"Repeat ... the heads of Twitter knew I didn't have a Twitter and they have to know which accounts have high activity on them. It's a f***ing farce and it makes me question what other so called celebrity Twitters are actually real or fake."

So, if the Twitter people are listening, Ye said take his sh** down NOW!!! "Hey Twitter, take the so called Kanye West Twitter down now ... Why? ... because my caps lock key is loud!!!!!!!!"

2 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

lol @ that, people are so wack making fake celeb pages on twitter.

Miss Wilson said...

Wow, they got that many followers, that's sort of creepy..